So, you found (or stole) a tech thing… could be a tablet device, a cybernetic lung, a plasma repeater rifle in the 40 watt range. Neat. But what state is it in?
|You so subtle, man.|
D10 Technology Condition
- Chequered History, Well Used
- State-of-the-art, Designer, Cutting Edge Aesthetics
- Buggy and Unpredictable
- Sought After and Unstable R&D Prototype
- Unlicensed Clone Copy
- Obvious Foreign Counterfeit
- Robust, Basic, Possibly Broken
- MilSpec and Bomb Proof
- Elegant, But Fragile
- Intuitive, Plug-and-play, Modular
And then you found (or stole) a cellphone, agent or computer, and Grabby the netrunner has a crafty look-see. What does she find?
D10 What's On That Stolen Device?
- Contacts List - a mix of pure gold and depressingly mundane
- Schematics - building, vehicle, cybernetics
- Compromising Image Files (GM needs to determine who)
- Chemical or Pharmaceutical Formulas
- Unreleased Beta Gaming Apps
- Illegally Downloaded Music - some tracks are prerelease; copy protections removed
- Black Operation Project - an extraction? Wetwork? Adulterating pharms? Neo-disease?
- Weapons Tech R&D Data
- Presentation For Forthcoming Biotech Launch
- V-Mail Conversation Threads - regarding one or more of the above (roll again)
|Sweet. But when's the railgun going to be fitted?|
As always, comments and criticisms welcome.